Welcome to My Blog Experiment! These are the monthly reports where I show you how I’m growing my blog and how I’m increasing my value to my audience. I’ll show you what steps I’m taking to hopefully decrease the time it will take you to become a successful blogger!
You may be wondering why I would publish the facts of my website. The truth is simple. The reasons I decided to share the facts of my website publicly are because:
- I had absolutely no experience when I started this. Actually, I was extremely skeptical when I started my blog which led me to procrastinate for a year or two. I didn’t know how to build a website, manage email lists, or advertise products. I’m literally learning from my successes and failures as I go along. So, let me be your business test-crash dummy. I’ll share with you what works and what doesn’t.
- I’m hoping to prove to you that it is possible to make money through a side-hustle. I’m using limited funds to build this site because many of us don’t have the ability to throw thousands of dollars into a startup. Hopefully, I’ll eventually be able to cover my expenses and keep this website running through the income I generate. Maybe, I’ll be able to earn a little extra money to meet some of our financial goals. In either case, we won’t know until we try.
One thing is for certain, I absolutely love the fact that I get to choose what topics I want to cover and how I want to provide value to you. I love getting the emails of encouragement telling me how a post or one of my ebooks is providing you with value. Although I have only been doing this for 30 days now, it is extremely humbling to know that you are actually benefitting from my website.
Business Goal for the Website:
My business goal for the site is simple. I hope to prove that you can start a website with limited funds and eventually turn it into a profitable business!
Goals for the Month of December:
- Focus on my email marketing sequences in Convertkit.
- Reach 1750 Twitter Followers
- Get 150 email subscribers
- Increase SEO to get organic traffic